Here are some features commonly associated with the Casio FX-85GT Plus:
- Scientific Functions: It offers a wide range of scientific functions, including trigonometric, logarithmic, exponential, and statistical functions.
- Two-Line Display: The calculator typically features a two-line display, allowing you to see both the input and output simultaneously.
- Solar Power with Battery Backup: The calculator often uses solar power as the primary source of energy, with a battery backup for use in low-light conditions.
- Multi-replay Function: This feature allows you to step through calculations to review and edit previous entries.
- Statistical Calculations: The calculator is capable of performing various statistical calculations, making it suitable for use in mathematics and science classes.
- Slide-on Hard Case: Some versions of the FX-85GT Plus come with a protective slide-on hard case to protect the calculator when not in use.
- Dot Matrix Display: The dot matrix display enhances the visibility of mathematical symbols and expressions.
- Natural Textbook Display: The calculator may support a natural textbook display mode, making it easier for users to input and view mathematical expressions as they would appear in textbooks.
Please check the product specifications and features on the official Casio website or consult the manual that comes with the calculator for the most accurate and up-to-date information. If there have been updates or new models released after my last knowledge update in January 2022, you may want to look for the latest information from reliable sources.